At the KISS PANZIO everybody is warmly welcomed. We can arrange different programmes and tours of the picturesque landscapes of Covasna, Harghita and Brasov counties, on request with guide, and we guarantee that you will go home with unforgettable memories.
- Sepsiszentgyörgy – Kovászna – Kézdivásárhely –
Csernáton (folk museum) / Sf. Gheorghe –
Covasna – Târgu Secuiesc – Cernat.
- Székelyudvarhely – Farkaslaka (Tamási Áron tomb) – Korond (pottery market)
Parajdi (salt mine) – Szováta (Bear lake)
Secuiesc – Lupeni) – Corund – Praid – Sovata.
- Madarasi Hargita mountains / Muntii Harghita.
- Csíkszereda – Tusnádfürdo – St. Ann lake / Miercurea
Ciuc – Baile Tusnad – Lacul Sf. Ana.
- Gyergyószentmiklós – Killer-lake – Békási szoros /
Gheorgheni – Lacul Rosu – Cheile Bicazului.
- Csíkszereda – Csíksomlyó – Gyímesek / Miercurea Ciuc
– Sumuleu Ciuc – Ghimes.
- Székelykeresztúr – Segesvár / Cristuru Secuiesc
- Fogarasi mountains, Bâlea lake / Muntii Fagaras,
- Brassó (Black church) – Szinaja (Peles castle) –
Törcsvár (Drakula's castle) / Brasov – Sinaia – Bran.
For those who prefer a comfortable rest, we can offer a view of the village life. You can drink fresh cow and goat milk, you can also milk a cow if you want.
For those who like horse riding, or want to learn it, at 400 m from the pension we can find the local riding-school, with poneys, here you can rent carriages or sleighs for short rides.
In the nearby mountains you will find great places for fishing (trout) and hunting opportunities. In wintertime you can spend your time at quality ski resorts. (Sugásfürdő/Sugas Bai – 10 km, Brassó-Pojána/Poiana Brasov – 40 km)
The fans of craftmanship can visit workshops and learn different trades.
At the end, you can wash the dust of the road with good home made brandy, at a nice dinner with music, near the camp fire.